Attorney Norman can guide you through the naturalization process
When it comes to achieving your goal of becoming a citizen of the United States, sound legal advice can save you time and money. Attorney Nancy B. Norman will work with you to make sure the right steps are taken at the right time and the correct forms are submitted.
The naturalization process can seem overwhelming at first. Don’t worry though. Every step of the way can be anticipated and prepared for so that delays are minimized.
How can we help you?
Are you eligible for naturaliztion?
- Were you at least 18 years of age when you filled out your application form?
- Have you had your Green Card for at least five years?
- Have you lived at least 3 months in the state or USCIS district where you are applying?
- Are you able to prove your continuous residence in the United States for at least 5 years immediately preceding the date of filing the Form N-400 application?
- Are you able to prove that you have been physically present in the United States for at least 30 months out of the 5 years immediately preceding the date of filing Form N-400
- Can you read, write, and speak basic English?
- Do you have a basic understanding of the U.S. government system?
- Are you a person of good moral character? For the purposes of citizenship regulations, good moral character must be maintained during the 5 years prior to your application and is defined as:
- A clean criminal record with no aggravated felonies
- Honest testimony and documentation for your citizenship application
- No controlled substance violations
- Do you have a good understanding of the basics and ideals of the U.S. Constitution?